Online shopping safety rules
Flagma is a business-ad portal, where more than 519,698 different companies sell their products. Each of them has its own terms of payment, delivery, and service guarantees.
1. Carefully read the information about the seller, the terms of the order, delivery, payment, refund, and warranty service..
- Pay attention to how many years the supplier has been on the market, study reviews, data on partners and customers.
- Read the information about the product/service that you are going to purchase. Please read the description and all its characteristics carefully.
- Before placing an order, be sure to check the procedure and conditions for the return and exchange of goods, the terms of warranty service from the seller or manufacturer.
2. Request incorporation documents, check the company against the state register
- Do not agree to a prepayment if you are not sure about the reliability of the company.
- If the supplier is not trustworthy, you can ask them to send you the Charter and other documents. Knowing the unique number (code) that a legal entity receives during registration, you can check the registration of a legal entity according to the state register.
3. Save all correspondence with the seller
Save all correspondence with the seller until you receive the order.
4. Do not share your personal data with third parties.
Do not disclose your personal data to strangers, namely:
- your card's PIN code;
- your username or password to log in to your personal account;
- details of your passport, residence permit, and other documents.
5. Save your purchase confirmation documents
Keep everything you need to prove your purchase: receipts, payment orders, bank statements, warranty cards, postal declarations, phone numbers, and any other documents that you received from the seller (company).
6. Check your order upon receipt
- If you find any damage or inconsistency of the goods with the parameters that were indicated in its description on the website, contact the delivery service employee to draw up an inspection report for the parcel/order and immediately contact the seller of this product to resolve the problem.
- When ordering by cash on delivery, immediately refuse to receive goods that do not correspond to those declared on the site, do not pick up the goods from the post office.